What would you say if I told you there is an app available to get more from your mobile experience and your Xerox multifunction printer? Xerox Mobile Link does just that it is a free mobile app that can scan, email, fax, and print from your phone or tablet by connecting with Xerox multifunction printers.
Xerox Mobile Link App is available in your app store. There is a version for iOS and Android. The Mobile Link is compatible with iPhones, iPods, iPads and Android smartphones and tablets. The app allows you to easily create and access document scanning workflows from a Xerox® Multifunction printer (MFP).
Mobile Link connects your mobile phone or tablet to a Xerox® MFP so that you can scan your documents to your mobile device Inbox and Photo library, send documents to storage destinations in the cloud, such as Dropbox and Office365, email scanned documents to one or multiple recipients, and print and fax scanned documents.
Some advantages of these processes are the ability to easily capture signed contracts, purchase orders, and forms to mobile devices and cloud repositories. You can leverage your current Xerox multifunction printer to do more work. The app also lets you link contact lists on your mobile device with the scan, fax and printing features of your Xerox multifunction printer. For a list of compatible printers and device requirements please see the Xerox Mobile Link App website. Here is a video that shows you what you can do with the Xerox Mobile Link app.
Find out more at the Xerox Mobile Link App site, read the brochure and view the video. There is an online knowledge base for the app and look at the documentation tab of the online knowledge base for FAQs and installation information. Questions can also be asked in the Community Forum on the board Xerox Mobile Link, specifically for users of the app.
In summary, the app has the following features:
- Integrates with a mobile device’s personalization, pairing, contacts. Uses mobiles device’s credentials to link to cloud services
- Scan to Fax, Email, Inbox, Photos and the Cloud from EIP enabled MFPs
- One Touch Workflow (OTW) allows you to create and launch your own custom workflows
- Share and Print scanned documents
- Easy to Deploy using the current network infrastructure, no additional middleware or server.
- The Mobile Link app is free and can be loaded from the App Store.
Get your copy today!!
* Mobile Link is functional on devices with the Xerox Extensible Interface Platform (EIP) of 2.5 or higher.