The ultimate versatility in continuous feed inkjet printing
The Impika Reference is a supremely scalable system, providing valuable options to manage speed, inks and image quality so you can keep costs low without sacrificing performance.
Configurable to help you meet today’s needs, as well as tomorrow’s.
Configurable to help you meet today’s needs, as well as tomorrow’s. The Impika Reference takes the hallmark of the entire Impika line—configurability— to a whole new level. Start by choosing a configuration ranging from single engine 1-up duplex to dual engine 2-up duplex based on your expected productivity requirement.
You can further modify that base system to meet new needs over time. Adding a print head to the base four color offering enables MICR and opens up even more application potential. Adjustments for speed, resolution and drop size provide further control and flexibility to your operation.
This outstanding versatility allows you to enter a broad range of markets—including direct mail, TransPromo, or transactional—and tailor your services to meet customer requirements.
- Printing speeds range from 164 to 417 feet per minute (50 to 127 meters per minute)
- High Density, aqueous pigmented ink for high-quality printing
- Configurations range from 1-up single engine duplex to dual engine 2-up duplex; fully upgradeable
- Optional MICR printing
- Three resolutions: 360 x 600 dpi, 600 x 600 dpi, 1200 x 600 dpi and five drop volumes: 3, 6, 9, 11, 13 picoliters
- Recommended duty cycle: 2 to 35 million letter/A4 images per month (in CMYK, 600 x 600 dpi resolution)