Delight your customers with unsurpassed color output on low-cost, untreated plain paper.
This waterless inkjet system enables you to produce more jobs with consistency, predictability and reliability, grow your business with high-quality color applications with dependable productivity and reduce your costs using inexpensive plain papers. The Xerox® CiPress® 500 and the Xerox® CiPress® 325 Production Inkjet Systems offer you a distinctive combination of flexible low-cost plain paper options, unique patented waterless inks, rugged piezo print head technology and an innovative print process.
Raise your performance level. Reduce your costs.
With the Xerox® CiPress® Production Inkjet Systems, you can achieve outstanding color results on plain paper that is uncoated and untreated, including economical offset papers.
Our advanced waterless inks and direct-to paper print process deliver exceptional output on stocks ranging from lightweight 29 gsm to 160 gsm. It is ideal for your Transactional, TransPromo and Direct Mail, Catalogs and Manuals applications that use untreated plain paper stocks. The benefits of plain paper include:
- Use of lower-cost offset stocks
- Easier management of inventory
- Use of lightweight stocks with higher yields per roll
- No long lead time for special inkjet treated papers
- Avoid high cost of inkjet treated papers
- No disruption to existing supply chain
With Xerox® CiPress® printers, you can continue to use your existing paper stocks— even your offset litho stocks—to optimize productivity, improve lead time and obtain greater cost benefits.
CiPress Quick Facts
- Waterless ink technology delivers predictable and consistent color on uncoated, low-cost, plain offset papers, including lightweight papers (less than 50 gsm)
- Fully automated missing-jet detection and correction, registration adjustments and print head maintenance ensure high-quality prints
- 20.5" width supports two-up duplex four-color CMYK printing, plus MICR option
- Output speeds at 325 or 500 feet per minute (100 or 152 meters per minute) with 600 x 600 or 600 x 400 resolution to maximize productivity