The compact ProX SLS printer was developed in tandem with the revolutionaryDuraForm® ProX material to produce smoother wall surfaces and injection molding-like part quality, with resolution and edge definition that surpasses existing alternatives. With over 80% material reusability, the integration of both new printer and material yields the most economical material utilization available. The ProX SLS 500 is equipped with 3D Systems’ latest print drivers, automated part nesting on the fly and optional, automated material handling module that streamlines production and recycling of materials for an optimal product every time. Real, precise thermoplastic parts. High throughput. Process reliability.
- Manufacture strong end-use parts and functional prototypes faster – The ProX SLS 500 combines exceptional 3D mechanical properties with additive manufacturing speeds.
- Be confident in your process and results – Manufactured parts from the ProX SLS 500 show outstanding resolution, surface finish and edge definition.
- Streamline your workflow – Automated production tools, powder handling and recycling functions, and mobile production controls allow you to get the most from every second.
- Maximise your investment – With remarkably high throughput, material efficiency and process consistency, the ProX SLS 500 lowers your total cost of ownership.
- Take advantage of complete design freedom – The ProX SLS 500 makes it easy to directly produce low runs of complex products or one-off customised products.