Your organization has contracted with Image Source to ensure you have toner and supplies for your copiers, printers, etc. The software we use to monitor your toner levels is called “FMAudit.” It is imperative this software is installed and running properly to ensure automatic and accurate assessment of your supply needs. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at MPSupport@ImageSourceUSA.com.
- Please click here: imagesourceusa.fmwebaudit.com
- If this is your first time logging in, use your email address for your username and the password is “11111”.
If you have already created a password and do not remember it, please click on the “Forgot Your Password” link next to the “Password Button.” This will allow you to reset your password.
- You will need to change the password the first time you log on. It can be any 5 or more characters and letters. There are no restrictions on what combination you choose to use.
4. Download “Onsite” onto the computer of your choice by selecting the “Download” button; Preferably to a computer or server that is always on.
5. Navigate to your “Download” file, right click on FM Audit and select “Run as administrator”
6. Proceed to click “Next” until FM Audit Onsite is fully installed.
7. Once installed, select “FMAudit Onsite” from your Start Menu.
8. Log in using “Administrator” and “1111” as the password.
9. Select the “Settings” Tab.
10. Then select “Meters Data” selection on the left
Check the box for “Enable Task” and “Send to “Central Server.” Select the clock icon and change the time to a time the computer will be on
After verifying each one-click “Apply” and “Start Now”
11. Select the “Supplies Data”
Click Apply and Start Now
12 . Select “Service Data
13. After you have completed these steps, log back into your “Image Source Central Server” (ImageSourceUSA.FMWebAudit.com) and verify your devices are reporting. Please call 800-336-1642 and ask to speak with someone in FM Audit to verify.