Fast, secure cloud delivery for the growing SMB or department.
Managing a growing business or department can be a challenge. Content is exploding. Mailboxes are overloaded. Documents are never where you need them to be. Finding the right solution—affordable, easy to adopt, and ready for your daily business—makes all the difference.
Enter Xerox DocuShare Flex, to make it simple.
DocuShare® Flex is a new cloud-based software as a service (SaaS) application, to help you easily manage and organize content. Flex has everything you need to manage your business effectively.
Plus, it can scale upward so that you add users, storage and solutions as your business grows.
Easily manage and organize your business content.
- Quickly add documents, files and business content
- Capture in one step from MFPs to the cloud
- Work from anywhere via a secure, mobile-friendly interface
- Use a powerful search capability to find information in seconds
Automate your business processes quickly
- Create user-driven workflows simply
- Set up business rules to automate and drive common processes, then save and reapply these rules to other departments
Integrate with your company MFPs and applications
- Works seamlessly with the latest Xerox® ConnectKey® multifunction printers (MFPs) to scan and digitize your paper documents
- Connect to company applications like ERP, Accounts Payable and HR systems
Deploy it quickly – no installation, get started immediately
- Deploy in days, not months, with little to no IT support or training needed
- Scale easily to meet changes in user numbers, storage space and specific process requirements
No matter where your employees are or what device they’re on, they can have quick and secure access to individual or team content. This is available across desktops, browsers and mobile devices 24/7. And with a powerful full-text search engine, employees can easily find files in just seconds.
Of course, you control who can access, author and view documents. You can conveniently protect content with user and group ability to set access controls, as well as an administrator view of all permissions. In addition, you can enable automated data archiving, reviews and destruction, and benefit from reporting and security audit trails.