About 3D Printing & Image Source
Image Source partners with 3D Systems, offering the entire line of the best 3D Printers in the marketplace. Solutions created by 3D Printing are used to rapidly design and communicate, prototype and/or product real parts, empowering customers to create with confidence. Image Source is excited to bring 3D Printing into your business and provides you with a trained professional staff ready to assist at any time.
So what exactly is 3D Printing?
- Access. Precision. Quality.
- Printers & Materials for Any Application.
- User-friendly Machines for Hassle-Free Results.
3D Printing is more than just prototyping. Today, 3D Printing offers transformative advantages at every phase of creation, from initial concept design to production of final products and all steps in between. Today's competitive environment makes choosing the right 3D printer for every phase of creation more important than ever.
A little more about 3D Systems:
3D Systems is a leading provider of 3D printing centric design-to-manufacturing solutions including 3D printers, print materials and cloud sourced on-demand custom parts for professionals and consumers alike in materials including plastics, metals, ceramics and edibles. The company also provides integrated 3D scan-based design, freeform modeling and inspection tools and an integrated 3D planning and printing digital thread for personalized surgery and patient specific medical devices. Its products and services replace and complement traditional methods and reduce the time and cost of designing new products by printing real parts directly from digital input. These solutions are used to rapidly design, create, communicate, prototype or produce functional parts and assemblies, empowering customers to manufacture the future.
Leadership Through Innovation & Technology
- 3D Systems invented 3D printing with its Stereolithography (SLA) printer and was the first to commercialize it in 1989.
- 3D Systems invented Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) printing and was the first to commercialize it in 1992.
- 3D Systems invented the Color-Jet-Printing (CJP) class of 3D printers and was the first to commercialize 3D powder-based systems in 1994.
- 3D Systems invented Multi-Jet-Printing (MJP) printers and was the first to commercialize it in 1996.
Today their comprehensive range of 3D printers is the industry’s benchmark for production-grade manufacturing in aerospace, automotive, personalized surgery, medical devices and a variety of consumer, electronic and fashion accessories.